Anyone know of any 'legit' work at home typing jobs?

I just found out I'm pregnant with baby number 2. I'm ready to stay at home but unfortunately we have too many bills for me not to work. I'd like a WAH job that doesn't include selling or customer contact. Please let me know if you know of any legit typing or data entry jobs. Thanks, Emily

RiverChicEm

Asked by RiverChicEm at 3:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Money & Work

• Baby sitting kids is legit . Be carefull of the many many scams out there that want $$ from you so you can earn $
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Most typing or data entry jobs are scams. However, the jobs on eLance are real. You bid on jobs, do the work and people rate your work. You get paid when the jobs is finished, eLance makes sure of it. There is also freelance.com, I think they are own by eLance.com
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 4:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I work from home as a medical transcriptionist. Pays pretty good too; you could go online and try to find some courses to take while you are pregnant; that's what I did. Good luck. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with to get you started!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 5:04 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• It took me two years of searching for a legit work at home opportunity. Checkout my profile and blogspot at www.MomsGoneGreen.blogspot.com
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 5:27 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I just started with an online marketing program with a one time, low cost pay in membership that works like pay it forward. It's designed to double your profit on each referral. Your website is completely automated. My sponsor is very successful and her sponsor made a hair short of 6 figures in six months. You actually have phone contact with your sponsor and they can help you get set up. Check it out http://thesecretpays.com/4dreams My phone number is on the site as well, but if you fill in the information on the first section, it will automatically generate you an email explaining everything in more detail.
    songkist

Answer by songkist at 5:49 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Thanks everyone for your feed back, I really appreciate it! Emily
    RiverChicEm

Answer by RiverChicEm at 10:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Hi I know of a mystery shopper that is good and also medical billing is usually done from your home. Dr or large companies hire you to fill out all of the insurance forms and mail them.
    RMsmom

Answer by RMsmom at 8:33 AM on Dec. 4, 2008