Leftover baby bell + narrow hips + flat ass = jeans that won't stay up...

any recommendations? It is so frustrating, I think I'd give my pinky toe to find the perfect pair.

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 8:35 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• they sell padded underwear...they are kind of like boy shorts with padding in them...that might work if you are willing to wear them
    Sammy1984

Answer by Sammy1984 at 8:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Jeggings
    mommyg24

Answer by mommyg24 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• go out and buy some of those underwear that are for controlling the tummy, thighs, butt, whole piece what ever you want you choose they are at Target.
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• 7 jeans I have owned 3 pairs for 7 years and I will never leave them, they make me look like I Have a decent body and a decent butt, I really have neither and they sit right where they should. They all come in the same length, but the store you buy them at ( Nordstroms) will tailor them for free: )

MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 6:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Welcome to my life. I just wear belts with my jeans. I have found that citizens of humanity jeans are smaller in the hips and thighs, and more generous in the waist. I wear those.
    papillion

Answer by papillion at 1:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2011