Dance Party :D

It looks like my baby boy is having a dance party in my belly. :]
He is so active and my belly is spastically moving and bumping, I love it<3
I am 28 weeks and 2 days.
I cant wait for these next 12 weeks to go by so I can meet my little man :]

lizjones

Asked by lizjones at 8:39 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes it's Very cute now. but wont be so cute in another 6 weeks when it hurts like hell when the baby is dancing all over. Enjoy this time now. In a few weeks ill look for your "how do I make the baby not move he's hurting me" post.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• That is so great :) Im at 25 weeks, and I just started feeling/seeing her move :) Congrats and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 8:46 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• He already does, he jabs me in my ribs and everything and make me uncomfortable at times, but that doesnt mean I wont still enjoy feeling him move at the times that its not bothering me.
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 8:46 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Enjoy the time you have with your pregnancy! It seems to drag on forever but once he is out you will start to miss all the fun parts of being pregnant. Man I miss feeling my babies move.....Hey Tarrar, you said you just started to feel the baby move. Have you had any pregnancies before this one? Is that normal for you? I am probably just strange but I could feel both of my boys kicking on the outside by 16 weeks! Maybe they are gonna grow up to be monkeys :)
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Awwww, congrats on the pregnancy!
    I really miss those days=[
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 9:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2011