i'm praying!!!

ok so i know everybobdy is differrent and no 2 labors are the same but was anyone in total misery and pain for a couple of days and then all of a sudden it just quit and you felt better than you had in days just before you went into real hard core go to the hospital labor?? god i hope this is the case with me lol i've been having contractions for almost 2 weeks and have been to the hospital but they are never close enogh together to be real, but today i feel great no pain no contractions...i'm praying this is the calm before the storm lol:) i'd like to hear other experiences like this just to give me a little hope

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, The same thing happened to me with my first. I was in "labor" for almost a week and then WHAM, REAL LABOR. I too went to the hospital and they told me the same thing and that it was my body's way of warming up fot the 'real thing". But with my daughters, I was induced.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 4:16 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• My mom went through something kinda like that with me.Dont get to scared or worked up its not good for you and the baby.try to get some rest and if your still worried try to talk to your doc.
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 4:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2008