Really cheap websites for wedding decorations and brides maid dresses?

I am getting married in September and I am on a tight budget. Anyone know any good sites to get wedding decorations or bridesmaid dresses for a good deal? I am having a fall theme if that helps to know what I am looking for.

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 8:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Shopping

• i ordered my bridesmaids dresses from chadwicks. i bought most of my decorations at walmart, garage sales (votive holders) and ben franklin. we sat a wrapped the bubbles (walmart) in our own netting (ben frannklin) our little candy dishes were varied trinket holders- they held mms, mints, mixed nuts, kisses etc (whatever candies were on sale I bought up and put in freezer!) If ppl choose to they could take the trinket holder home. The next summer i resold all the votive holders at a yard sale for the next bride to be. Not bragging but my girls paid 60$ for the dress and my reception cosst 700$ (cold cuts and relish trays) Good luck
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 10:46 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Davids bridal is really cheap.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:07 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• oriental trading has some good candles,votie, bubbles ect......we got my sisters brides maids dress at ross.....flowers she got at both safeway,walmart.....mixed spring flower or with a fall theme the have fall stuff really cheap......just shop around and see where you can get the best deal for what your looking for .....dont get stuck on having to shop at bridal/party places because its a wedding......try thinking outside the box....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:57 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• THE BEST place to get cheap bridesmaids dresses that I've found... shopofdresses.com It's where I'm getting my wedding dress from.
    GothicChk52

Answer by GothicChk52 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 10, 2011