how much longer?

so i'm 36 1/2 weeks prego with my second child and i'm barely under 1 centimeter dialated. any chance i might have him soon? i'm ready now, lol. anything i can do to hurry things along? i know about nipple stimulation and i only wanna try caster oil as last resort, anything else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sex and walking and I have also heard raspberry tea the real kind not the flavored hope this helps
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 5:08 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• My doctor suggested Evening Primrose - its an herbal supplement. I think all it did was give me cramps. Sex does help too. You can ask the dr. to scrape your cervix for you but they won't all do that and probably won't at 36 weeks. Mine did it for me 1 week prior to date and I had the baby that night.
    Gotoyourmoms

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 9:05 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Hmmm, I was 1 cm at 35 weeks and stayed that way until 38 weeks :( I was induced so the day before my Dr. put a gel on my cervix that made me slowly dialate. I would try having lots of sex before 38 weeks lol :)
    davesgirl86

Answer by davesgirl86 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2008