my goodness the crowds!

Shopping = really not fun near christmas, when I went people were getting really frustrated and properly shoving people out of the way, this guy did it to me and I got so angry. Anyone else have this problem? Everyone had a good day so far?

haleykarson

Asked by haleykarson at 4:18 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My daughter had the problem on black friday. She went to run to get something and had her 2 yr old son with her. Shes also pregnant. She reached for the item and some woman shoved her out of the way and took it from her. She said if she wasnt pregnant she would have socked the chick in the face.

Answer by gemgem at 4:20 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Yeah I'm pregnant and that's part of the reason I got so angry at him, it's not right, people are such idiots near christmas time.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 4:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Yep they are inconsiderate. I told my dd not to go LOL. I knew it would be bad. I wont go shopping in a store between now and christmas unless its for food. I do all my shopping online.

Answer by gemgem at 4:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Omg this b!@*! at Walmart kept shoving me with her cart (on black friday) in my stomach and I yelled at her "hey i'm pregnant ,quit" she said she was stuck and i told her well so am i shit are you trying to go through me?And she got all hissy to beat it all this crazy lady was in nurses scrubs.I mean these women were fighting like this for some $10 legos. I would never do black friday prego agian it was scary .
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 4:33 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• i dont go anywhere on black friday even the name sounds scary and morbid like some witch holiday or something, it def brings out the worst in ppl. i do most of my shopping after 12 am on weekends or around 9 am during the week to avoid crowds at wal mart
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 4:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2008