WHAT do I do about his friggin friend?!!!!

My husband met a guy at work. A total weirdo named Adam. Since they met 3 months ago, Adam has come over almost every single day after my husband gets off work. He'll be over by 1:30pm and go home around 9pm EVERYDAY!!!!! He even came over on Thanksgiving! He called and pretty much invited himself to come over! I can't stand this guy. Now he's got my husband buying mindlessly on ebay for stupid things we don't need like collectable cards and stupid shit like that. Plus he's a total weirdo, he stares at me all the time and does anything to get close to me when I breastfeed, even if I go in the next room!!!! He even watches my baby too closely and it makes me so nervous. Like he's a child molester, He certainly LOOKS like one! I've told my husband how I feel and he says "You need to be nice, Adam thinks you don't like him." Uh NO I don't!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• If your husband doesnt see that this guy is weird, then you should tell this Adam straight up.. just be up front, without being nervous, tell him he's at your place way too often and you & your family need your time too.. and if he gets too close to you while breastfeeding, tell him straight up to go away, or to leave all together. Don't be afraid to tell him up front, especially on your own territory (and ESPECIALLY if you get child molester vibes from him, yuck!).. good luck!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 4:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• CONTINUED!!!

I'll admit I'm a little jealous that my husband is ignoring me to hang out with some freakin ugly weirdo but I think there should be some kind of balance instead of him intruding on our house everyday!!! My husband picks him up and drops him off cuz this guy refuses to get a liscense. HE'S 22!!!!! And he doesn't offer gas money for the trouble. We wouldn't accept it, but it would still be a nice gesture. He was telling us his plans for his next paycheck, yeah, he's buying 1,600 YU-GI-OH! cards for $250 on ebay. WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW do I get my point across to my husband??? He's gone right now to pick up the little freak!

Anonymous

• You need to push this with your hubby & tell him you are really concerned for your safety & your baby's safety when he's around. Tell him you will NOT allow him in your house any more.
    redfairy41

Answer by redfairy41 at 4:22 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I HATE when my husband brings home weirdo friends! It's like he attracts the freaks. Not much we can do I guess. I sometimes get kinda rude, like I just open the front door and give a them a look and walk away. Eventually they get the hint that the bitch wife (that would be me) doesn't want them around.
    Anonymous

• Definitely tell him to back off when he's too close and ask him what he's lookin' at when he's looking weirdo at your baby. When he's gone, tell hubby you don't like him and he needs to come over less, much less. He sounds creepy. I hope your hubby listens to you.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Tell your DH that you just don't feel safe and that you worry for the baby's safety. Tell him how he looks at you and how he follows you when you BF your baby (SUPER CREEPY!!) It really is strange that he is at your house 8 hours or more a day! It's just too weird! Tell your DH that you're not going to be home (if you have family or friends who will support you on this until things change) while Adam is there. When he's gone you and the baby will return. It's extreme, but maybe it will get the point across how uncomfortable you are with him there! Good luck!!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 30, 2008