Butt cramps...

I'm 16 weeks and am having major butt cramps. Is this normal?

Hoodangie

Asked by Hoodangie at 4:24 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes my butt bone hurt so bad I couldn't walk. I dont know why, but it got better when I farted lol.... it certainly wasn't gas... but it just relieved pressure I guess. Poor thing. I couldn't find anything that helped it.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 4:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Yes it's normal. If it starts to happen to often get checked out.
    Anonymous

• yeah its normal just pressure and stuff... it gets worse, at least for me it is getting wrse.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• is this a serious question. OMG LOL well i never had butt cramps but i don't think butt cramps are anything to be worried about!! you might just have poor circulation or something
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Lol it sounds like a silly Q but it's not. My sciatica actually started as butt cramps, and I thought that was all it was until it started hurting more and running into my legs!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 4:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• lol.. i dunno about butt cramps, but i know that when my baby turned, her head constantly feels like its getting squished when i sit on hard surfaces.. and my butt hurts
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Funny answers..but seriously I have it too. I had so much pressure in my butt at one time I thought I was going to have to push! I am 30 weeks and believe me it got worse. Sometimes I feel bettter after I fart, but it's just a hormone called relaxin. Your joints are relaxing from it literally. Hope it feels better! Take a warm bath.
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 5:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Thanks everyone for answering my question. It feels good knowing that I'm not the only one who has "butt cramps" LOL
    Hoodangie

Answer by Hoodangie at 7:17 PM on Dec. 1, 2008