How would you feel

ok i have to ask if you had a son iniraq and you found out his wife was cheating on him and using you for an excuse to get away with the guy she is cheating with what would you do and her husband is giving her money and she is spending it on the the other guy ttell me what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• MYOB!!!! Your son is fighting a war and you are going to tell him his wife is cheating on him? NOT a good idea, in my opinion. You could talk to her and tell her that when he comes home safe, you will be telling him what is going on.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• i have told her that and nooo i am not gonna tell him i know better than that
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:34 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I would tell your son not to send anymore money to the wife because she is spending it on a guy she's cheating on you with. Tell him to tell her that he found out, because you told him. and now he;s going to send the money for her to you. And that you and her will go together And buy what she needs until she can be trusted again. .
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 11:20 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• sounds good to me and i will tell him i dont want my son hurt he is my heart
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Once he got home I would tell him and have proof and then step out of it.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 11:42 AM on Apr. 10, 2011