Anybody else have ZERO friends on their CM friend list?

I started out with several then deleted all those I never spoke to. Then I finally deleted the last 10 because we haven't spoken in months. So now, even though I have been a member for 4 years, I have zero friends on my list. 4 years on the same site and I haven't managed to make any lasting friends. Sad...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Im new so i didn't know you could "make" friends. :) Sorry you haven't found any lasting friendships.
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 10:06 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I don't have any that I know of.. If I do I don't talk to them,lol... I'm kinda cautious when it comes to talking to people over the internerd... You don't know them, and they could be a psycho or something.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• brypmom hasn't added any friends yet.

That's what your FRIEND box says...
    All you do is meet somebody cool, view their profile, then click on the send friend request tab.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I've got friends on here, but then again, I've met a lot of them in person and go to a playgroup with them every week. Have you met anyone from here in person?
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 10:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I have 2 - but one is only because she was posting soem funny journals, and the other was for another reason, but I've never talked to or messaged with either of them.
    Anonymous

• I don't have any yet, but I'm still hopeful!
    JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 7:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2011