Bio dad filing bogus false motions adult content

This is exactly what he wrote my comments are in parenthesis.:

I object to the pick up and drop off at the ______ police station. (hes requesting a police department in his hometown, an hour away). I don't feel safe being around Ashley at _______ police station. (but he's going to feel safe at a police station in his hometown? I am sorry but a police station is a police station). She says she is waiting for my mother to pick up Shawn and that I am not allowed to be there when there is a dv restraining order on Ashley. (lawyer said that he himself can pick up his son because a police station is a place of protection, and yet they expect my family to drop my son off, none of my family want's to deal with him because he lies making false allegations) She is making it hard for me to pick up my son and ordering my mother to be the transport (other way around his mother is calling texting me and ordering me around and saying my mom or dad has to drop off my son to bio dad) Shes texting my mother harrassing her (um no she calls and texts me saying she was ordered to be the third party communicator when no where in the court order does it state that) My mother was never issued to be the transporter. I would like someone in ________family to be the transporter (not my parents responsibility if his mother doesn't want to be the transporter than why should my family be held accountable?) and to have a third party communicator (my husband offered to be the communicator but his mother said if my husband tries to be a communicator she will call the police). Then he states my son lives with my mother and father (not true he lives with me my parents take him saturday to sunday night, didn't know that is considered as residing lol).

I am sick of his lies after I got married he turned into a real dick. It is like he is so unhappy with his life that he has to drag everyone down, filling false restraining orders and false motions.

ashleypalomba

Asked by ashleypalomba at 10:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• If YOU have custody the judge Will tell him as the parent getting visitation HE is Required to do the Driving BOTH ways in order to get his visitation. You ARE entitled to ask for the exchange AT your police station as YOU are NOT required to drive an hour each way YOU have physical custody and the PFA is given by a judge because of HIS violent nature. DONT be stressing over his lies. They are NOT going to get him ANYWHERE with the judge. As long as you got a savvy lawyer on your side and the child in your possession he IS NOT going to get anywhere with lies and demanding YOU drive to him so HE can have visitation. It just DOES NOT work that way.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:09 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• hes the one who filed a restraining order on me, I didn't file one on him, It all started because my son said that his dad beats him so I got child services involved and brought him to his pediatrician and the doctor wrote a concerning note, the day he got served with papers he filed a motion stating I called him and threatened him, it never happened I brought email conversations, phone records, he came to court empty handed but he cries in court and pulls the gay card so he always wins.
    ashleypalomba

Comment by ashleypalomba (original poster) at 10:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Just make sure you have the correct evidence to prove what he's saying isn't the facts. If the court finds that he lied on any paperwork you can always get a lawyer and sue him for perjury.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 10:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• can I sue him for all false motions and for perjury on a restraining order as well?
    ashleypalomba

Comment by ashleypalomba (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• well i really dont have any answers except my new yrs resolution is to be pos so look on the bright side at least your not with him anymore so you dont have to deal with him everyday
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I know thank god I am not with him anymore. I haven't been with him in almost 5 years. But he still puts me through hell.
    ashleypalomba

Comment by ashleypalomba (original poster) at 4:25 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• This guy is obviously an idiot who is wasting the court and tax payers time and money. She is pregnant and he finds her threatening? It will all come out in the wash just let him keep filing he will eventually shoot himself in the foot. Judges dont like people who play games and waste their time.

Answer by gemgem at 10:20 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• thanks gemgem. I can see if he was writing motions that were actually important but now he is just writing ridiculous ones, hopefully the judge sees right through him.
    ashleypalomba

Comment by ashleypalomba (original poster) at 10:49 AM on Apr. 8, 2011