if u found your so cheating online

what would u assume if u went through ur so chat logs on the computer and u saw them that ur so sn was talking to other women u ask him about it and he said some one hacked into the computer and put them there u see the spelling is off a lil fom ur so but the chats only happen when u were sleeping or at work and u felt strongly about him talking to other girls off line would u feed into the bull shit or call himout right there and remind u this has happen b4 and he always gives u a bull shit story

caspers_mommy

Asked by caspers_mommy at 4:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• My ex did that and tried to explain. I caught him twice and the second time made sure I had plenty of proof and threw his ass out of the house.
    Anonymous

• i would tell him i don't believe your bullshit lies 2 make him tell the truth if he doesn't tell him im done with shit and leave c what he does then
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• OK, first I would laugh at his excuse. Then I would demand an answer. At the same time think to yourself, why are you looking in his stuff? Is there some sort of loss of trust? If he has cheated before, he most likely will again. Work on your relationship and if you fell you have put everything into it, it just may be time to walk away. When someone cheats its always easier to blame it totally on them. Yes, they are responsible for their actions, but sometimes its a problem that involves their other half. Ask questions and get answers. See what you both can work on. Don't point fingers at each other. Learn and get through it together or split up and end it. Good luck!
    lilysmom731

Answer by lilysmom731 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• actually,chat logs can be saved on a computer of the person having the conversation. You can set it to where it is saved on the computer. If it was hacked into, it wouldn't be there. Therefore, no one hacked into the computer, it was done right there at the computer the logs were found on.
    Anonymous

• call him on his bullshit! Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me, don't let it get to fool me twice put a stop to his internet binges
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• ok my point exactly this did not happen to me just some one that i knew and i wanted to know if i was crazy that other women would by into that story cause this girl believes that some one hacked into the computer to try and break them up and it just shows that shes pretty dumb thanks for all ove ur comments i proved my point
    caspers_mommy

Answer by caspers_mommy at 6:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• well I went through the same thing withmy EX bf now myspace and about ten other web sites was his twist I stubbled upon these things through the history on my computer. the things he had on his pages was out of control there was nothing he could really tell me cause all my proof was there in his face. all I can say is if you really want to be with this guy it will take alot to trust him again, because he was doing it behind your back so whos to say he wont do it again and actually hook up with one of these people. so to save time and your effort leave that asswhole alone, you can do better.
    gee-gee22

Answer by gee-gee22 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• i'd break his comp then kick him out.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 9:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2008