So how is everyone this evening

flipper4u21

Asked by flipper4u21 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• I am exhausted. I worked 7 days straight, went on a trip for 6 days and traveled for 4 of those days and back to work 6 more straight since I have been back.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:13 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Have had better days...hope tomorrow is better.
    Sassy_mommy07

Answer by Sassy_mommy07 at 10:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I'm doing GREAT! Our car is on the shop so DH won't be coming home tonight...he'll stay the night in the city he works in which makes me sad BUT he had a job interveiw today for a MUCH better job and he thinks he nailed it....my comcast high speed internet was connected today so I don't have to deal with the crappy connection I've had the past couple of months anymore...this one is stable and FAST...daughter FINALLY learned how to write her name...all thanx to me since I couldnt afford to put her in preschool....yep...today was a good day
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:17 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Frustrated, exhausted, wanting this day to just be over, hungry
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 10:17 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• DH took me out for Chinese and actually said thank you for cleaning house (Im a sahm so its my job but a thanks is still nice to hear once and a while) Enjoyed some time off from the kids this past couple of days but they will come home tomorrow and I think Im ok with that :)
    mom24girlsmt

Answer by mom24girlsmt at 10:25 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Worked a 12hr split shift today ready for tomorrow my day off :) going swim suit shopping
    TSSN88

Answer by TSSN88 at 10:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• day was good. got to spend some time with my ds and his gf! didn't ever realize when they grew up how much i would miss them :)
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 10:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I am tired, my 6 month old is teething so... BUT i am great, its live music at crepes night right now, we re having a good time. I am thankful for the great partner I have, wonderfull dad, he's helping me so much ! mmmmmhh the crepes are really good ! LIFE is good !
    kokomaman

Answer by kokomaman at 10:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• It has been a long day, but now I am relaxing with cafemom. Thanks for asking
    rainha

Answer by rainha at 10:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• well to all who had a great day im glad and to the ones who didnt lets try to be pos i no i find it diff sometimes and we always have tomorrow and your welcome rainha
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 10:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2011