BRADLEY OR LAMAZE?

IN YOUR OPINION WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES?

xox

Asked by xox at 4:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I took both classes and LAMAZE by far is better. My first child I used bradley and the nurses ended up telling me it doesnt work as well as lamaze and they were right. The pain was way too great to concentrate on an item lol. I had to learn the breathing techniques while I had her. After that when I got pregnant again I took lamaze and it was alot better imo.

Answer by gemgem at 4:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I did lamaze with my 1st and imo it wasnt worth it.nature just took its cousre and i was fine anyway in that moment i couldnt remember anthting anyways!lol
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I wish my area had a class on either, though I don't really know the difference. The only class they have is "Birthing class" and they're only pain management they teach is epidural. God, I don't want any meds, but they won't teach me natural bc I'm the only one in the class not getting epi.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 4:50 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I didn't do either. I just watched a lot of a baby story and the health discovery channel lol
    Anonymous

• I was like Anon. I did not take either class. I had 2 natural births. I watched what I could on TLC-- I love the Baby Story. I am not a good candidate for epidural so I did it with out. It feels good and recovery to me was quck with out the drug. I had a c-section this yr I felt like I was run over by a Mack truck as soon as the spinal wore off. I could not get back to my feet as uickly as the other births.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 5:12 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• LOL.. I guess it meant to say I feel accomplished to have a natural birth.. not that it feels good. It is a little painful
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 5:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2008