marriage

my boyfriend propsed to me about 9 months ago( right before we found out i was pregnant) we were so excited about the baby that we kinda putthe engagment o the back burner but the beaby is due like right now lol and I've decided that i want to be married when the baby is born but now he says "we've went this long why not wait til after shes born and have a wedding?".....i keep telling him that thecourthouse is fine with me- i love him and i don't need a big fancywedding..what shouls i do? how can i convince him without seeming like i'm forcing him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• just tell him that it would mean alot to you... and tell him your reasoning... tell him for your one year anniversary you can always have a ceremony then!! =)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• The court house sounds like a great idea!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2008