It is gross but he was immature! adult content

Earlier today I went to the bathroom and my dh had put the toilet paper on the shelf above the toilet. I had to stand up to grab it, I did the usual and went on my way not noticing anything out of the normal. About an hour later I heard my dh squealing about something and he ran into the bedroom and said my mucus plug had fell out on the toilet seat. He told me it was gross. And ran around acting like a child about it "ew-ing" and gagging. Pfft he is going to have a hard time in the delivery room lol Have you ever had something happen that was gross that embarrassed you in front of your dh? I hate it when things like that happen

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Wow...what a douche bag!

My DH has never embarassed me like that. He most likely would have either just taken care of it or told me I left something on the seat and nicely asked me to take care of it.
    Anonymous

• I agree...very immature!...

MKmom306

Answer by MKmom306 at 10:43 PM on Apr. 7, 2011