Who has Guitar Hero World Tour for Wii?

Any info on useability, appropriate for children (9-18) and what kind of music is included I could use some help QUICKLY! Thanks

Mom_of_7GEMS

Asked by Mom_of_7GEMS at 4:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Shopping

• I have it for playstation in fact they are playing it now. I dont find the music a problem. Its mostly classic rock. My 8 yr old is playing right now. There is Hotel California, The Joker from the steve miller band, Mr Crowley by Ozzy, Crazy train, Tokyo Hotel, some smashing pumpkins. There are 86 songs.

Answer by gemgem at 4:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• my sister just bought it for her family. they have two boys 6 & 10 and they both play it and play better than i do actualy LOL

the osngs are not bad, they are edited if needed to be also.

they have awesome songs on this one in my opinion better than the other guitar heroes.

useability is easy their neighbor friend who is like 9 plays on expert lol so im guessing its pretty easy to use :)

oh it also has different levels this one has a beginner which the other guitar heores did not have.

it has beginner easy medium hard and expert...

i would buy it for them for xmas (if thats what you are thinking about )

KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2008