This is a stupid question, but scrapbooks???

How many pages does one hold when it's full (like from Walmart or Joann's)? I've never seen one that's full, I've only seen them empty (no one I know scrap books).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• depends on the thickness of the page, the binder edge, and how you protect your sheets. Some only hold 10 sheets with plastic protectors and some hold as many as 40. Strap binders seem to hold more without bending IMO
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:39 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• yes you can add. the post type come with a small post and you can buy longer posts to expand but they get wiggly and unstable. the straps are adjustable to accomodate more pages or larger plastic protectors. usually the expandable ones will say expandable and will not come with papers, you'll have to add the papers.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• It really depends on how big it is. I it has filler pages and expands it will hold a lot more than one that doesn't allow you to add more pages.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 10:39 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• if its 12 pages it usually holds twice as much because you can do two pages on both sides of the covers. so i would say 24. just double the amount of pages aready in the book but there are ones out there that you can add pages yourself. i love scarpbooking
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 10:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• So you can't add to all of them? I thought they all expanded. I'm so ignorant when it comes to all this.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:45 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• There are albums out there similar to the D ring binders you can get at a business supply store. They're being made now for scrapping so you can add LOTS of layouts!

JenE1098

Answer by JenE1098 at 4:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2011