Coupon-ers

How do you do it?
Whats your grocery list consist of?
How did you get started?
On average, how much do you save?

vjoaquin

Asked by vjoaquin at 11:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I wanna know too. I suck at buying groceries and planning. Noones ever shown me.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 11:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I save half my bill.

I look at the sales paper on Wednesday when it comes out online. I make a list of what I want/need that is on sale. I mark what I have paper coupons for and what I have eCoupons for.

I get them all together and ready. I buy that stuff. When I need something that isn't on sale, I try to have a coupon. I try to set it up to only buy when on sale to avoid paying a lot.

I buy, milk, bread, meat, veggies, different stuff. LOL normal stuff.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I buy the paper to get the coupons or go to coupons and things by dede (just google it) and you can buy coupons of high value for cheap, its sometimes just as cheap as buying the sunday paper. Soo... then i go to monesavingmom.com, frugal girls, i heart cvs etc and find out what deals are going on.... They lay them out for you and you just follow them. CVS is great, get a cvs flyer and check out the deals that give you extra bucks, i get free stuff all the time. You have to go to these sites and read about how to do it... follow the pros!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Facebook has a LOT of pages devoted to teaching you.

I buy from The Coupon Clippers or I print.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:18 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• i make a menu for meals that week and other things we need! i buy on sale and use coupons for everything! i print some off line, i get them out of the paper, ive signed up for free samples and gotten free coupons that way! for a family of 3 i spend about $50 a week! i have a small stock pile of some things like can food, toilet paper, tooth paste and such! its been kinda an obsession now i wish i had more room to store things! lol!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:20 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I save 30-50 dollars each month. =)
    Just started recently. Started bulk shopping too and saved a TON!
    MommaSiete

Answer by MommaSiete at 11:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Im just starting to get into couponing.. I usually look threw the store ads and if its on sale AND I have a coupon for it then I buy it!
    DomsMama07

Answer by DomsMama07 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I save about 60% of every bills. I use coupons from the newspaper as well as online. The key is to stockpile.
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 11:45 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Where do you get coupons online? Do you need to pay like a fee or anything?
    vjoaquin

Comment by vjoaquin (original poster) at 11:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:01 AM on Apr. 8, 2011