Why is my baby so fussy?

My 5 month old LO is reaching all her milestones and is full of personality but is constantly fussy. She fusses when she's not getting enough attention, she fusses in her exersaucer, she fusses in the car, she fusses when you're holding her and not moving around enough and especially when there are new people around.

Does anyone have any experience / words of wisdom for me?

earthmamajoe

Asked by earthmamajoe at 11:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• all 3 of my kids did that! .. just want to be held! drives me crazy!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• upset tummy (from the moving around bit) my youngest was that way about 1/2 - hour after eating. Try a bouncy seat (one with vibration is wonderful) that way she can jostle herself around. Laying on the dryer (while running AND me standing there) helped in the extreme cases
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 11:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• my kids were like that when I had any dairy(I breastfeed). could be tummy issues. if not dairy I would look into gluten
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 11:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• have you changed any thing she has eaten lately? maybe she has eaten to much and needs to poop and cant yet. do you breast feed her? maybe she is trying to tell you she doesnt like the other people around her or her bouncy or you even holding her. maybe you could try doing the things you do with her every day differently to see if she likes it then you can look back at it and see what it was she might want to craw and not use the bouncy.
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 11:28 PM on Apr. 7, 2011