More Like an update...but still confused

For anyone who has read my earlier questions, you know I'm in the midst of a strange situation...at least to me. I called my OB/GYN to ask his opinion and still have not gotten a call back. I am starting to re-think my "assume I'm not pregnant" theory. I have been sick to my stomach off and on the last few hours. It only lasts for about 15 minutes each time but man is that the worst 15 minutes ever! I know we can often imagine the symptoms when we want it really bad but that sour stomach was definitely not in my head! My morning sickness always started at about 4 weeks preg. with both of my boys as well, and was almost always in the evening. I feel very pregnant tonight. Wonder what I will feel tomorrow......Also it turns out today makes 5 days before AF is due. That would make me think the negative hpt's were just taken too early, but then how do I explain the positives in between? Can't wait to have this all cleared up, pregnant or not! Kind of wanting to explain the entire situation in one question and take a poll:pregnant or just crazy...lol

Missalissa86

Asked by Missalissa86 at 11:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How early did u test? How many tests have u taken? Do u want to be pregnant?
    tlvalmom

Answer by tlvalmom at 10:47 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I tested on 04/05-04/06 with 4 different tests, 1st one positive, 2nd one negative, 3rd one positive, 4th one negative. And I would love to be pregnant, but DH doesn't feel we are prepared for another one yet. If I am I will be thrilled but if not I guess I will assume it is for the best.
    Missalissa86

Comment by Missalissa86 (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2011