So would you vote for Obama again?

brypmom

Asked by brypmom at 11:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• rolling on floorOh...you wanted a serious answer....NOT NO but HELL NO! NOBAMA!!!!

Anonymous

• Did not vote for the IDIOT the first time and sure as HELL would not vote for him next time. We cant afford another 4 years with him!
    Anonymous

• I didn't vote for him the last time and my opinions haven't changed for the better, so no I wouldn't vote for him next time.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• nope!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• 100% I absolutely will not be voting for him.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 11:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• If the republicans don't throw in a good candidate or at least a third party then I'm not voting at all. So far I'm not liking any of the possibles for the republican side. "/
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 11:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• throwing upHHEELLLLL NNNNOOOOOO

knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 11:22 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Who's the opponent. People saying NO scare the the He!! out of me... half of the equation is unknown. How do you solve a problem without all the variables exposed?

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Republicans are the party of NO

That is sooooooooo funny!! The repubs didn't have the votes to stop anything! If it didn't get done it was because the dems were too afraid of not being re-elected to vote for it. This is as old as "it's all Bush's fault".

Many like minnesotanotsonice forget Dems had full control of the House and Senate the past two years and the last couple of years of the Bush Administration. They own this economy and the past two year definately could have passed anything they wanted. They wanted talking points so they started the whole party of no thing and people like minnesota ate it up. Dems have a plan and watching it unfold is very sad. This Gov shut down was planned as have many other things that have gone on. They need talking points for the 2012 elections. Win at all costs who cares about the country. Repubs are not blameless but they are not in charge right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• NOPE!
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2011