Would you recommend doing a baby registry on amazon?

With my first baby I did it on some registry.com kind of site where you can register for things from all over. I've heard Amazon has some kind of option like that, too, or I don't know. Anyone done this or have ideas? Thanks!

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 11:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Personally I would be more apt to purchase something from a store that I can actually look at than over the internet. Just my opinion, I'm sure other's may disagree.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:41 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I don't think it's a bad idea per say, but personally I would not order anyone a gift from a registry on amazon or any website that I had to pay additional shipping. Usually I look at the registry and take it into the store to buy the items. I'd probably just buy whatever I thought they needed instead of what they wanted if I had to pay all that extra shipping. But, that's just me. You'd probably have some luck with some people willing to do it.
    Anonymous

• Hmm... I was thinking most things are cheaper on Amazon, even with the shipping, but maybe not?
    Adelicious

Comment by Adelicious (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Apr. 7, 2011