Why is it so important??? adult content

Why is oral sex so important to men that they'd rather have it than share sex with their wife? Even when she tells him she tells him she doesn't like it & not comfortable with it. Putting something used to urinate in your mouth is no turn on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Not trying to be a troublemaker but this is why men find other women to do it. A lot of wives don't like doing it and many of them won't do it. It feels good and guys want it done.
    Anonymous

• If he wants someone else he's welcome to her! I won't get in his way, but he'll never see me again if he does either. And why are they not willing to give it in return? Why is pleasing us not important?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• It's biology :( It's stupid. Some men DO like to give pleasure as well as recieve, but in my observation, most would receive all the time and never give.

It sounds like you need to talk with your husband about this. And maybe, since oral sex is important to him, try changing your perspective on it too. The penis is not JUST where urine comes from, it's also where LIFE comes from. The same with the vagina. Sex organs aren't dirty or gross, they're the font of life. Try thinking of it that way instead :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Not all men are obsessed with it . Mine isn't and he enjoys doing it to me more than having me do it to him , though oral sex is not a big part of our repertoire .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 11:30 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• well I have multiple orgasms every time, so I'm not to opposed to giving back however I can ;). oral is usually part of our foreplay, and most of the time he plays with me before or while I'm giving him oral.
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Oral sex has a sexy appeal to it. Whenever I'm doing it, I feel SO sexy and it gets me in the mood SOOO much!! It's so sexy. LOL I say it depends all on the person and how they think about it. I know many women that are completely disgusted with the whole idea, but I love it and offer at random times to do it. It all depends on the person !! If you don't like it, your sex partner should respect that.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Not all men are obsessed with it though. My husband is pretty vocal when it comes to wanting oral sex even though I don't enjoy it much and I try to do it every once in a while because he likes doing it to me and he loves having sex with me so I guess I "suck it up" every once in a while. I think it should be a 50/50 thing.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:05 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• My man LOVES it, but, if I didn't want to do it...He wouldn't ask for it or demand it. You got a bad guy.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:39 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• He's a good guy. But selfish when it comes to sex. He usually wants it his way or no way. When I want sex he says not now. When he wants it he expects it even if I'm tired & already asleep. When it comes to oral he won't do it to me. When I told him I don't like doing it he said if he knew that when we met it would have been a factor as to whether he stayed with me. And that he probably wouldn't have married me. He even told me the other day when I told him I don't like doing it & won't, that he won't have sex with me anymore. I told him I don't care. Having a baby & His rejection has me to the point that I have no desire for sex much anymore.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I'm sorry, but, everything in that answer only says horrible guy. Seriously...something is not right there.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:07 AM on Apr. 9, 2011