About fertibella

ok ladies i was reading about the fertibella and how its a scam i should have read about it before i ordered it and i just called the cs number and its to another company so how do i cancel the account and prevent them charging my account? does anyone have a phone number or another site to go to to do it? please let me know something...

lamn

Asked by lamn at 11:25 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Health

• no idea... sorry
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:28 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• call your credit card compnay or your bank account and tell them immediately that you had been scammed and to not take the money out
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 11:45 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I agree, try calling your credit card company. Good luck.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 1:17 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• ok so i kept on emailing the fertibella place and they emailed me back and also called me back.... soooooo idk yet.....so what do you guys think honestly besides they are a scam?
    lamn

Comment by lamn (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Don't bother with the company that is scamming you. They will just try to give you more bullsh*t.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 8:11 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Hi. I have been doing the fertibella trial for about a month now. My friend had success with it before, so I don't think it's a scam like some people say. I got my period right away on it, so I panicked and called/emailed them about it. Their phone # is 1-888-363-9222. The girl who emailed me back was Meredith (support@fertibella.com). If you don't want to be charged, you can just call them to get a return code and send your bottles back in. You can keep the actual pills and tests. I think it would be more of a hassle to try and cancel through a credit card company -- they are certainly no picnic to deal with! lol. Good luck. I just ovulated this week, so I am hoping to receive good news that fertibella is DEFinitely not a scam soon. :)
    M0M2BMary

Answer by M0M2BMary at 12:39 PM on Jul. 4, 2011