Has anyone tried the weight loss oil called SlimnSassy? You put drops in your water and its supposed to suppress your appetite! Going to try it!

Healthy, oils

31Erica

Asked by 31Erica at 11:35 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Health

• I don't think people should buy into this products that "will help you loose weight" because really what is it going to do? surpress your apitite and you'll loose weight and what happens when you stop buying the pills? you'll gain the weigh back dont you think? my best friend has lost over 100lbs over two years just buy eating well and working out very hard six days a week. I believe she will never struggle with her weight ever again because she has changed her life style. Figure out WHY youre eating and change it. are you bored, are you emotionally eating? you have to deal with the underlying issues and deal with them and change your life style. but you CAN do it. you CAN.

sparkpeople.com
    Anonymous

• Sorry, most of those products are a waste of money. Only way to lose weight is decrease calories and increase exercise.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:05 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yes thats very true! I was just thinking of trying it so I get rid of cravings. I just like to eat when bored.....MMMMM yummy ice cream, etc :P
    31Erica

Comment by 31Erica (original poster) at 11:40 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Erica, Have you heard of Advocare? They have some amazing vitamins and appetite blockers that are not harmful to you! I am a distributor (basically to support my own habit) check out my site www.advocare.com/10066913 There is a product called Leptilean that works really well and helps promote a feeling of fullness and satiety, support appetite control, and aids in boosting metabolism. SPARK is another product to help boost energy. I drink it every morning.
    Sophiestlc

Answer by Sophiestlc at 12:19 PM on Apr. 8, 2011