Has Facebook made you closer w/family or has it driven you apart?

Mrs_Doll

Asked by Mrs_Doll at 12:23 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• a bit of both also. I had family posting half stories...."we had to call the ambulance last night" then NOTHING!! If your going to post your life.....post it all :)
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 12:28 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I would have to say a little of both
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 12:24 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Closer. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:24 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I wouldn't say closer or further.. FB just keeps me in the loop of what's happening ^^
    Reirn

Answer by Reirn at 12:33 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• well on the one hand i've reconnected with certain family members via facebook.... but on the other hand, I find I spend less time with my kids since i"m on facebook.
    goodi2shooz

Answer by goodi2shooz at 12:34 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Closer - definitely. I've also found a lot of grammar school friends and people that I had lost touch with (but never want to lose touch with). Of the 200 or so (family members - both my side and DH's side) that are on there, I've only had trouble with 1...
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 12:39 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I live on the opposite side of the country as mine and DH's family for now, so I think that I would say it's brought us closer. It's the only way that most of them get to see pictures of my kids.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 1:27 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I think it has had zero impact. I treat Facebook as yet another form of entertainment.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:39 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• maily was never close to being with. This made it easier for me to tell them I hate them for never supporting or loving my unconditionally.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 2:46 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Definitely closer. I've reconnected with many family members that I'd lost touch with and can keep up with what everyone is doing. I have a niece and family in the Marine Corp in Japan and the only way I get to see her babies is online. I love facebook!
    JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 6:54 AM on Apr. 8, 2011