there's this guy..... we casually hook up sometimes. we were really good friends back in high school and remained friends. see i really like him a lot and deep inside would love for him to show feelings. well a few days ago, he saw another guys pic on my facebook. me and the other guy were far away from eachother making a silly face. i didn't do anything with him at all, just went to the coffee shop (pic shows were in a booth). Anyways, when the guy i casually hook up with texted me the other day i told him i missed him... he said why don't you call THE GUY WHO WAS WITH ME ON HIS FACEBOOK.
we all know eachother because we all graduated with eachother. and both boys are cool with eachother.
does this kind of mean the guy i casually hook up with is feeling a little jealous? or concerned that i am with someone else.....? i'm so confused, help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• So you are just in a friends with benefits relationship(s)? That in and of itself can be confusing.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:37 AM on Apr. 8, 2011