Does water really work? the 8 glasses a day? will it aide in wiehgt loss?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Oh yeah. You must drink your water. In fact, depending on how much you have to lose it could be more than that.
    DreamnBigEliza

Answer by DreamnBigEliza at 7:49 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• water does not cause weight loss. If you drink an ice cold glass of water what it will do is bump your metabolism up some to warm your body. That helps with weight loss. Drinking water also makes you feel full which helps you cut down the caloric intake which helps you lose weight. If you add some lemon to the water, that will one, give you some vitamin C and two, lemon works as a natural colon cleaner.
    dunkley4

Answer by dunkley4 at 10:42 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• My doctor told me it help you to loss because 0 CAR.PLUS CLEAR SKIN..
    moe125

Answer by moe125 at 12:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• It will temporarily fill your belly and ice water will raise your metabolism so that your burn more calories, but water alone isn't going to solve your weight loss problems.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Oh yes! I am a coffee addict and have to make myself drink water. When I do I feel so much healthier! I also heard when drinking ice water your body has to burn cals just to heat up the water in your stomach.
    davesgirl86

Answer by davesgirl86 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Yup, water works wonders. It helps with weight loss, natural detoxifier and cleanser. Also helps prevent bloat and cleanses your skin so drink up mama :o)
    nkleintank

Answer by nkleintank at 1:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• If I drank 8-8oz glasses of water a day my back teeth would be floating and I'd never get off the pot.
    Anonymous

• A lot of time when you think you are hungry you are really thirsty because people mistake thirst for hunger. So if you drink your 8 cups of water you will not overeat. Also you get exercise walking to the bathroom so much all day, lol!
    abs0726

Answer by abs0726 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2008