Do you ever

ok ladies do you ever buy a different brand of shampoo/conditioner just because of the price? or do you change the brands to try a new product on your hair?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 12:41 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Both.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:41 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I don't ever change because of price, but I do find that my hair does better when I change my shampoo/conditioner after a couple of bottles. Right now I'm using Pantene and I'm getting ready to look for a new brand soon. My hair can't do Suave though.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:44 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I change brands every now and then. I can't change my conditioner though, because my fiance is addicted to the smell and he throws a small fit if my hair doesn't smell like that damn conditioner lol
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 12:47 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I do both.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:52 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I'm very loyal to my brand because it's awesome and I stick to what works for me.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:09 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I am still mad that they stopped selling that one called outrageouse ( I'm sure I misspelled that) it was a cindy crawford shampoo and it smelled awsome...I always got compliments on the smell of my hair everywhere I went and one day, They just stopped selling it! I MISS THAT SHAMPOO! if anyone knows where I can get it please message me : )
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 9:31 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I'll change products occasionally, but I typically use the same thing. I have very curly hair, so once I find something that works well, it's hard to get me to change over :)
    CPCrane

Answer by CPCrane at 11:50 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I switch between two.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I switch, but it's actually really good for your hair to take the occasional break from your normal routine.
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 1:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I've done both!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 5:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2011