Those last 7lbs of baby weight!!! HOW did you lose it!?!?

I have been workin so hard to lose those last few lbs to get back to my prepregnancy weight.
How did you change your eating habits...

I dont believe in "quick fixes" I believe to lose weight it has to be a LIFE change...a lifetime commitment to change the way you eat

How did you do it? What did you eat...what did you do for excersise?

Mommy103110

Asked by Mommy103110 at 1:08 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• 30 minutes a day of brisk walking, rode a stationary bike for 30 min while watching tv. Avoided sugar, bread and junk food of any kind. Protien for breakfast, salads for lunch and small portion for dinner. I also stretched out my meals into 6 mini meals all day so I wasn't hungry. Lost 45 lbs and only had gained 25 while pregnant. Good luck!
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 1:11 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Well you just have to change. Yeah tuna and eggs are not always appitizing when you see a tasty burger on TV and such but you have to do it if you want to lose the weight.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:02 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• yea!! tuna sandwiches have been my main entrees lol!! I been eatin lots of fruit...for bread i eat wheat...and i avoid junk foods. The heat usually makes me not want to eat. Thanks ladies!!! I sure hope this works!!! So far i have lost1 more pound lol!! so now i have 6 more to go!
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 8:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Twinkle- Congrats on your weight loss!!!
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Apr. 9, 2011