I am 6 months pregnant why dont i feel it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If it's your first child, you may not experience or perceive as many symptoms, and you may not be 'showing' as much as someone whose body is 'prepped' from multiple pregnancies.
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 1:31 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• its my third pregnancy but i miscarriged and with those i didnt felt anything either
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:38 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I was pregnant for 5 months and never knew it. Doctor did test and said I wasn't so I just did my normal things. Around end of 5th month I started throwing up and thought I was sick. Went to a different doctor and he did bloodwork and announced I was pregnant. Finally felt some movement around 7 months.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 1:39 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Everyone is different, you may feel movement later than other women. If you are concerned see your doctor ASAP.
    kazmia

Answer by kazmia at 1:53 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Don't worry its normal our bodies are all not the same you might not feel or look pregnant but you are infact you should be happy imagen have to go
    To the bathroom ever 2 minutes because that's what pregnant women do having back pains , headach being moody girl be happy enjoy your pregnancy if the docter say
    U ok than just be ok being pregnant can be nice or an adventure but it depends on what you what you make of it
    clementhia

Answer by clementhia at 3:15 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I have heard that if you are "significantly" overweight meaning 30lbs over ideal body weight then you may not feel it until later on
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 5:24 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Some people never feel movements, just butterfly's.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 7:34 AM on Apr. 8, 2011