Please help!!!!

I told someone that I'm friends with about something I shouldn't have!!! I dont know why I did it or anything, I'm scared she will say something to the person its about!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Go straight to the person and make it clear it is to be kept private. If words get out, apologize and never do it again.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 1:37 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• We have all been there, not much you can do about it now but hope that they are a good friend and won't say anything...
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 1:37 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• That sucks....I've done that too....and that heifer went right to the person I was talking about and blabbed away...I learned a lesson and unfortunatly lost a friend....good luck mama
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:50 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I say go to the person and tell them it just came out. I totally hate those moments. It happens to everyone though at least anyways. Apologize a lot !!
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 3:04 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• gotta be careful what you say...shit deal with it when it happens.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 3:48 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I'd ask the person to keep it private, if she doesn't...apologize to who it's about and never tell the friend anything again
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 9:53 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yea i would try and talk to this person and try and keep it quiet and if this person ends up telling the other person then apologize
    susaninman

Answer by susaninman at 11:11 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• dont be scare she wont say any thing if you trust her well this is all goodby
    marivel718

Answer by marivel718 at 5:24 PM on Apr. 13, 2011