Do you have a routine for cleaning?

I start in the back then go to the front. Oh well.

janeq123

Asked by janeq123 at 1:43 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I start in our bedroom, then our bathroom, guest bathroom, DD's room, living room then the kitchen last because I hate washing dishes lol....then I go BACK to our room and vacuum back to front, then BACK to our bathroom and mop back to front lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:44 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• lol. i start in one corner and work my way through and everything on the floor gets swept into ONE BIG pile that way its all in one area :P trash, toys, everything from that day lol. its easier to sort thru
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 1:51 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I don't do well with routine. I start wherever needs to be clean first or what is the cleanest so I feel accomplished faster :)
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:32 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I clean the living room at night after the kids are in bed(except for vaccuming), I load the dishwasher after ever meal and then run the dishwasher before I go to bed and DH unloads it the next morning. I do 1-2 loads of laundry everyday and wash the bed stuff/linens on Mondays. The girls "try" to clean their room(my oldest is only 4). Once a week I clean their room really good. My DH clean the garage and the downstairs bathroom and I clean the upstairs bathroom. (we usually only do bathrooms 1-2 times a week. I vaccum 2 times a day and the bedrooms only 2-3 times a week. I clean the kitchen after every meal and then mop/sweep really good after I put the kids in bed.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 6:15 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• No, but I wish I had a routine for cleaning LOL
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 6:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I have tried. I would start in living dining and kitchen. Clean that and then have kids do thier rooms. I would alwasy forget about my room and bath. :(
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 10:27 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yes, never stop lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Whichever room gets the most activity.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:02 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I start in the kitchen, then the baths, my room is usually the last. I also do at least one load of laundry each day so it never piles up on me.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 5:07 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• no
    Kainalu55

Answer by Kainalu55 at 6:08 AM on Apr. 20, 2011