Can someone please tell me whats going on ???

I all of a sudden cant send anyone a message here on cafemom. The Message box is gone on everyone's profile I click on. Also every time I press a button on my keyboard or move my mouse this screen flips out and flashes really really reallly bad. Its JUST on cafemom. Its like someone has done something to my acccount ??!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I think that sometimes CM be bugging out....I never had the message problem but I know EXACTLY what you mean when you say the screen is flashing...and yeah it only happens here....I have no idea what thats about lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:58 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Sounds like you have an ad that's not loading all the way and stalling out your browser. Try closing it completely and come back. You might need to clear your cache, too.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:00 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• That happened to me the other day and I thought it might've been my browser but now that you say it, I believe it was just with CM. It's probably just something going on with CM. Should stop eventually, mine did. Sorry I'm not of anymore help.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 2:14 AM on Apr. 8, 2011