Have u had a affair???

Just curious ...What came of it?...Oh PLEASEEEEE no bashing .Thanx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Nope I have never cheated on anyone. I have broke up with someone or been broken up with then had sex with someone the night after, sort of rebound to feel better and take my mind off the break up, but I still always felt bad then next day when the ex would apologize or something and I always ended upi telling them about it. My concious just can't do it.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 2:36 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yup.& the one relationship I was loyal got broken up over lack of trust. Karma.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 2:50 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Had to delete the details but I'm still good friends w/the person & still w/dh
    Tkelly3

Answer by Tkelly3 at 2:55 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• No....When me and DH first got serious I thought about it because he just works ALL THE TIME and I never got to see him.....but I never did....now...I just can't imagine letting another man touch me....I literally don't want anyone but him...and I know if I was to stray it would break his heart and I just can't do that to him, he's such a good man...

Sorry about the long answer...I had my first pepsi in months and I'm pretty keyed up lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:58 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Nope. Never even thought about it.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 3:04 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• yes. and i told DH about it. I regret my action every single day, I didn't have sex or let him touch me it was the other way around. Not that it makes it any better or less of a nasty thing to do. My marriage will never be the same. However we are trying to work on our marriage. And have more good days than bad days currently
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 5:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Well the good old "I was drunk excuse" was involved for me. There was no sex, but apparently making out...My DH had a migraine and went to bed while the rest of us - men and women stayed up having a few more drinks. I'm pretty out of control after 3 beers, and it was much more than that. I don't remember much of the night, but DH came down stairs and said I was making out with someone, but DH said it didn't matter if it was all out sex or not, drunk of not, he treated it the same. And rightfully so, and to this day I still cannot remember it. Worst part it was his best friend :( The friend says we were not making out, what I remember was sitting on his lap...but we've worked through it, DH is close to the friend again, and it makes me naucious to even here his name.....
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 8:55 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Technically I guess you could say so, but I did not consider it "cheating". My ex and I split up. He used to abuse me and he was also cheating on me and on drugs and moved out. His friend asked him if it would be ok for me and him to go out or if my now ex planned to come back to me. My now ex said no "You can have her". A few months later we did date (me & his friend) and ex decided he wanted to come back & I said no. I couldnt afford to get a divorce so we were legally married but not together. In the end because of the drama my ex was causing me and new bf split up. He couldnt handle my ex causing so much drama.

Answer by gemgem at 9:11 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• No I haven't and never will. Not bashing I've just been on the other side of that situation and I'd much rather leave who I'm with before I'd do that to them.
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 9:28 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i have in the past.... and i don't regret it cause my ex hubby cheated on me all the time
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 10:09 AM on Apr. 8, 2011