Can anyone give me some insight?

So I was just playing pictionary on iSketch.com, and some 16 girl old girl comes on and just starts filling up the chat box. Everyone kind of ignored her, and then she was like "Oh my gosh! You guys know I'm a chick, right? HELLLLOOOOO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!....." I commented on her excessive punctuation and the fact that she wasn't getting an answer because nobody cares about her gender. She WENT OFF. I mean crazy-like. Then she tried to have me kicked out of the room (no one else voted for me), put me on ignore, and then left the room. Like a half hour later I changed rooms because I got bored, and she was in there. She immediately jumped all over me crying about how she'd left because of me and didn't want me following her. I told her she was a narcissist, which of course she didn't understand. THEN, she apparently checked my profile and said "Oh, you're a chick? That changes everything." and was suddenly perfectly pleasant.

WTH?

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 2:37 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Hmmm...I've never understood teenage girls, even when I was one. LOL.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:41 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• WOW!!!! I guess someone isnt used to not getting attention lol....very funny
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:39 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I'm going to go with, she's 16.. and I really wouldn't give it the time of day, just personally.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:40 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Wow... thats kinda pathetic actually. Sounds like an attention whore lol.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 2:44 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Wow, someone needs medication and fast!
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 2:49 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Odd
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 2:53 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• It's amazing the people you meet on the internet. It's not even safe to play UNO anymore!!
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 8:06 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• There are lots and lots of weirdos out there...who even knows if she's a teenage girl.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:54 AM on Apr. 8, 2011