Dry skin on face

I've got really bad dry skin in the corners of my nose and on my chin. I've tried several different facial moisturizers and none really work well. It looks awful when I put on makeup and the skin on my chin is kinda itchy. Does anyone know anything that I can use that'll possibly work good and that is safe to use during pregnancy?

tiffanynichols

Asked by tiffanynichols at 2:49 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had the same problem and my mom recommended I use Vitamin E oil and that mad it go away, I used it twice a day. I stopped after awhile and now I use Skin SO Soft Bath Oil from Avon on those spots and that has been working for me too. I love that stuff!
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 3:52 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Unfortunately no, I never really had skin issues when I was pregnant. The only thing I can think of is cocoa butter lotion with vitamin E. That is purely a guess though, seeing as how I was told to use that to keep my stomach from getting to dry to prevent stretch marks.
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 3:00 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Advocado is very good for dry skin it moisterize the skin another method is egg yellow just whisk the egg yellow nice apply in your face and leave
    For ten minutes you will see your face will feel tite was off with like warm water and you ready to go
    clementhia

Answer by clementhia at 3:05 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I've always put a little vaseline on really dry patches of skin... its kinda greasy but it works after a couple of applications
    mom2devin11005

Answer by mom2devin11005 at 3:44 AM on Apr. 8, 2011