What should U send a deployed soldier for xmas?

I want to get my husband something really nice 4 xmas. But Im scared to send his something fragile since they just throw the boxes around. I sent my husband a lap top n wrote fragile on it, he said when he got it the box was all smashed in! So Im trying to think of something nice..that wont break or get messed up too bad..
Sweetie

Sweetiemama717

Asked by Sweetiemama717 at 4:59 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Holidays

• Send socks, those brown shirts and you can also google recipes to send over seas cookies etc.

Answer by gemgem at 5:05 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• When my husband worked in Alaska I bought him a PSP, some games, and PSP movies for him to watch. He LOVED it. I suggest you get him one of those and when you pack it, bury it in those little foam peanut things so it won't get smushed. LOL. If you go to GameCrazy they'll have them and a big selection of movies and games. I and my husband really like Monster Hunter for the PSP. You could also send him a 2009 calendar that has sexy pics of you in it. Send him his favorite treat, my hubby like rice krispie treats so I made a whole truck load and sent them.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:06 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Any hand held video game. A Nintendo DS is cheaper than the PSP and has more games. Also a nice picture of you, and any treats that will travel well.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2008