Is there a website for comparing work at home opportunities?

There are so many out there. Does anyone know of a place where the research has already been done in terms of how much it costs to join, what the payout structure is like, the percentage turnover (not that an MLM would probably publish that info), member experiences, etc?

NatalieRg

Asked by NatalieRg at 5:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Money & Work

• Workplacelikehome.com is a great website. You can browse the different forums and they are really helpful with finding out which jobs are legit. I've worked for a couple of comanies on that site.
    Allisonsmommy01

Answer by Allisonsmommy01 at 5:06 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I'm not sure of one but I have a home based business that I've been very lucrative. Checkout my blogspot at www.MomsGoneGreen.blogspot.com
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 5:24 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I would think of companies you would like to look into and go from there. I do Tupperware and LOVE IT!!! I'd love to tell you more or you can get the info off my site at my2.tupperware.com/amyroca I found a business that I liked and joined from there. The lady I'm under has been doing it for 20+ years and I knew she would be committed to helping me get my business started and train me on how to keep it going. I've been doing it 2 years and still LOVE IT!!!! Plus you start making money at your first party.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 5:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I work with Ameriplan, so if you want information to compare to other opportunities, just let me know. I can give you info. on our fees and commission/ payment info. PM me if you'd like... and good luck in your search!!
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• There are hundreds of Home Business companies, so it would be difficult to do. I know of a comparison site for Romance Companies: http://www.sextoypartydirectory.com/compare.html

I would be happy to tell you more about Passion Parties, rated number one on this site.

Sandra Mejia

www.CreatingYourPassion.com

Sandra124

Answer by Sandra124 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2008