how can I get this baby to come now?

I am a few weeks early but the docs don't think that he will make it all the way to term. BUT I have been having contractions every twenty to thirty minutes for three days now and would really like him to decide wether or not he wants to come out or stay in. Any ideas as to how to encourage him?

AMmarie20

Asked by AMmarie20 at 5:07 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lots of walking girl thats bout it
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 5:07 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• oh relax a lil 2
    butterscotch297

• encourage him to decide?? they just come when ready..

try walking and sex, but he will come when he is ready...
    Anonymous

• Walk walk walk walk WALK! And sex, if you feel like it. But get up and walk as much as possible, even if it sucks.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Doctor's arn't as smart as everyone thinks they are. Your body knows when it is time and just be patient; listen to your body and you will go into full labor when it's ready.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 5:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Just wait. It's best for babies to come when they are ready. Doctors aren't always right, you never know when the right time is.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• There really is no real way to "make" the baby come. Sex and walking, that is about it. If you really want to encourage try self pleasure if sex is not possible. But the sperm has been known to soften the cervix. Good luck!
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 5:38 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• i swear by this i was 38 weeks with my son and was havin contactions on and off for 2 weeks i went to the doc and she told me not yet about a week she thought. I wasnt taking that so I went home and that night I had sex for the first time in like 3 months(i was just to tired any other time) and I woke up at 2 in the morning to go to the bathroom like usual and I noticed bleeding and wasnt really feeling well so i got in the shower and before the water was even on my water broke... so Sex deffinalty sex!
    serenaxxmarie

Answer by serenaxxmarie at 6:08 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Sex! It will also make your cervix soft and strechy for when the babay does come out so it will beless likely you will get a tear.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 6:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• sex, sex, sex! I've heard it works wonders.
    lillie023

Answer by lillie023 at 7:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2008