Whats your plans for easter?

I can't wait for this year my sons walking now but i have idle what or where we are going for Easter

enaNianza

Asked by enaNianza at 3:27 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Holidays

• We are going to eat brunch with the Easter bunny :)
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 5:47 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I am working that weekend, so I'll be hosting Easter dinner Saturday night. It's going to be a lot of work, but we'll get it done. Hope the weather is good and we can put people out on the screen porch/garage as well!
    chinamom_2

Answer by chinamom_2 at 8:52 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• holding easter eggWere having Easter dinner at our house this year and I've planned for a huge Easter Egg Hunt for all the kiddos in our family and some of our friends. I've been buying plastic eggs here and there since last month and filling them up with treats, lol. I'd say we have about 125 eggs so far... and for the older kiddos I bought camoflauge eggs that I'm going to hide extra hard and fill those up with loose change, maybe some dollars. lol Hope its going to be a fun day!! HAPPY EASTER!! :)

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:21 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• We'll be visiting family out of town, so who knows what we'll be doing - we've always been home for Easter, and gone to our own church and had dinner with family that lives close.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• More than likely I have to work so I'm sending my dh and ds with my dad (my mom has to work as well) to an aunt's house for dinner on Holy Saturday.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• probably having a little easter with my son, his daddy is in korea for the year, i got an easter basket for him from his daddy and then i got him one and if its a pretty day out, just let him enjoy being outside and playing with the other kids.
    susaninman

Answer by susaninman at 11:20 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Iam having easter with my husband for the first time this year so I want to cook us a fabolous meal
    That he won't forget and just spend nice quality time with my nuwe habby
    clementhia

Answer by clementhia at 3:09 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• We are going to BBQ..... :)
    SHELL28

Answer by SHELL28 at 11:03 PM on Apr. 11, 2011