Can i get pregnant if i have sex on day of ovulation adult content

I had sex on day of ovulation and 3 days after ovulation is it possible for me to be pregnant iam scared to go for a
Pregnancy test what can I do

clementhia

Asked by clementhia at 3:39 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Since your too scared to get a test, wait until a baby comes out, then you'll know for sure.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:51 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yes. (LOL to above reply) Of course you can, why are you scared to test? Didn't you want to get preg? Why would you have sex on those days if you didn't? Or are you scared that it will be negative?
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 4:04 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Ja iam scared it might be negative. My husband really wants this baby badly but sooner or later I have to do a test because I don't want to harm and baby in anyway
    Because what iam busy doing at the moment could effect the baby in a bad way if there is a baby
    clementhia

Comment by clementhia (original poster) at 4:12 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Then you shouldn't be trying to get pregnant to start with. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:15 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• It is indeed possible!
    itsmummy

Answer by itsmummy at 4:17 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I understand being scared of getting a negative. I've seen so many I don't know why I take pregnancy tests sometimes. Yes it is possible and sorry mrshouston is a jerk.
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 5:02 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• How am I being a jerk?  If she's doing "bad" things and really only worried about hubs reaction and wanting a baby then WHY would she need to get pregnant to start with?  I don't need you to apologize for me, I stand by everything I say.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:13 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I agree with Houston. If she really wanted a baby she would not be doing dangerous things that can harm the baby. She would stop immediately and assume she is until she finds out she isn't .
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 5:17 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yes you can get pregnant, and you really should take a test, even if it is just a HPT.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:12 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Take a test. The sooner you find out the better. If you are pregnant you need to take prenatals and take good care of yourself. Assume you are pregnant until you take a test and stop your "harmful" choices.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2011