I don't feel loved

I see everyone talking about " I love you" and I feel loved and I don't..to be honest I don't know what that feeling really is.

I know my toddler loves me and I love him. I have had ppl tell me they miss me and can't wait to me but feeling "loved" is what? The first time I heard this chick say it I was like where? lol

But really I dont know what that is lol Can someone fill me in? :)

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 3:47 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• It doesnt have to mean romance. Its the feeling of needing to be around someone or have them in your life. Like you feel for your son. When it comes to a SO it means wanting to be more than friends; kissing, hugging, touching, being intimate. Wanting to keep that relationship forever...
    I guess its hard to explain >_
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 4:42 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• love isn't the same for each problem, person or moment. What is most important to know is how you see yourself in belonging to God. I can't have love and do anything for anyone unless it's for kindness first. So what anyone would compare to your view is not always what is the norm. everyone sees things a bit diff.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 4:51 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Being "inlove" and "loving" someone are completely different feelings in my experience. I love my family and my son, but I'm inlove with my bf. Like before I left my ex, I loved him, but I was no longer inlove with him which is what couples need. Loving and being inlove is different for everyone. The way I love my mom is different than how I love my son. The way I'm inlove with my bf is completely different than when I was inlove with my ex. You love people for different reasons, if that makes any sense ?? Love in general is a confusing feeling to understand, but I think all feelings are hard to understand.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 6:32 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well I been loved. I never really thought about it like that. I have always known I was loved and never really had to mention it like that. You know, like you know you are a female, you don't think about being a female everyday you just are a female and do what you do. I been loved since I was still split in two...sperm and egg. lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 9:29 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• You have to love yourself first before you can fully love others. But can you love yourself more than you love your son and feel it? That's what the feeling of love is like.

It's hard to explain. This is the only way I know how because it fits for me.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:32 AM on Apr. 8, 2011