Why is it that I see the same Moms answering questions here everyday??

I always see the same people answeing questions here everyday?? How long do you stay on cafe Mom...Is it your life?? Just wondering....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in About CafeMom

• A couple of nuts think everyone wants thier opion on every issue. And then brag about how many times thier answer gets chosen as best answer. When I ask a question I would prefer for someone who actually knows about the topic to respond!!!
    I thought I was the only who thought it was odd.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I don't know, but I see the same people too...I wonder what their families think..they must be on here for hours a day..maybe they need to get some professional help for their addiction!! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:54 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I think it's strange too, these women, and you know who you are, need TO GET A LIFE!!!!
    If I was their family, I would be pissed, they must spend 24/7 here on cafe Mom....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I know that I spend a LOT of time here.... However I can assure you, that my family is being taken care off, often I'm here because it just down time for me...the kids are busy doing there own thing in their rooms, and I'm generally just waiting for something to get done. (the washer/dryer/dishwasher) Also my hubby doens't care, because the kids are happy and the housework is done and breakfast, lunch, and dinner are on the table when they should be.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 7:49 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• But you could be spending some quality time with your kids...they are going to grow up and say, yeah my mom was always on cafe Mom answering other peoples questions....JMO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I think these Moms need to spend thime with their families....
    Preciv

Answer by Preciv at 7:52 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I do spend quality time with my kids!!! It's about quality NOT quantity. I could spend the whole day PC free it doesn't mean that I had quality time with the kiddos. Quantity does not necessarily = quality.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 8:07 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• That is true, it is about quality....
    Preciv

Answer by Preciv at 8:12 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Obviously you're on here just as much if you took notice of who's on here!
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 8:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2008