Does anyone know if it really works? More mouse questions...

ya'll know I got mice and I HATE mice. Last night we set 12 traps and got 4 in 3 hours....today we went and bought 12 more traps and mouse bait (that makes them die) and we also got an ultrasonic mouse repellent. This is supposed to keep them away b/c of a sound they don't like. Does anyone have any experience with these?

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 5:18 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I don't know. I have cats. We have a random bug problem. I swear my house attracts bugs like crazy. Well, I was thinking of getting that repeller thing on TV. I had one before that worked...but my cat...being the genius he is ate the cord...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:53 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• They don't work, but I would find out how they are getting in. Once we found their secret entrance we have none now

Anonymous

• We do it the cruel way, old fashioned mouse traps with peanut butter. It's just that time for mouse season. I wouldn't use mouse bait if you have small children.
    Alma_C

Answer by Alma_C at 5:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I wouldnt use mouse bait if you have pets as well. My cats(indoor) will eat anything, even if it isnt edible. They act like I dont feed them! Maybe cause they arnt getting any(that I know of) mouse in their diet. lol.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 7:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Unfortunately we don't have pets (in the house). I am really missing my cat though. She was the best mouser!! She would be having a field day!! And rest easy, my kids are 6, 8 and 12.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• We actually have one mouse left to get rid of. We got the ultrasonic things too, they don't work. I got the really large sticky pads and put peanut butter in the center, we caught 7 mice in one night. We have also used the mouse bait but we found a dead mouse in the kids room...ick! But it does work.
    rennisance

Answer by rennisance at 4:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2008