I feel so pathetic... adult content

My boyfriend won't have sex with me, won't touch me, nothing. I feel desparate begging him for it and it really hurts my feelings. It's been going on for weeks. I feel so unattractive :( When I simply try to talk to him about it he gets angry and tells me to stop whining...But I have to give him sex when he wants and oral and I am just sick of it, it isn't fair!!

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 5:50 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Aw! I'm sorry. I know how that is. I've been there, done that. It's no fun at all and it does make you feel sooooo unattractive!! I say quit giving it up to him especially oral sex because if you aren't getting any special attention, why should he ?? I understand why you aren't leaving. Leaving is easier said than done. That's for sure!! good luck!
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 6:11 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I think you need to get out of that relationship. It isn't healthy for you to HAVE to have sex whenever he wants.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 5:52 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• To me, it sounds like he's focusing solely on HIS wants/needs, and not yours. For a relationship to work, the relationship needs to be based on the needs and wants of BOTH partners.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 5:57 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Hun, why don't you leave? He's being controlling, and manipulative, and I wouldn't doubt it if he's already abusing you or will in the future. It's not healthy at all for you to be in a relationship like that. You should get out.

Louise is right--you don't HAVE to do anything you don't want to.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 6:01 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• You do not have to do anything you do not want. How old are you?

Answer by louise2 at 5:59 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I think he is the one whining.  So it's okay for him to get it when he wants it but you can't?  That sounds like crap to me and I would start saying NO.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:54 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• That's just pathetic.  Seriously.  HE is definitely the one who is whining.  And no, you shouldn't feel bad and I would give him a taste of his own medicine.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:56 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Well, I don't HAVE to but if I don't he whines and is mean and I feel bad for some reason even though I shouldn't. he says things like you never go down on me blah blah when he gets me to almost every night!!
    kayaiden8907

Comment by kayaiden8907 (original poster) at 5:55 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I am going to start saying no from now on, it isn't fair. We don't have "passion" anymore no touching, kissing, etc. Just him telling me he wants head and me giving it to him. or him just shoving it in when I'm not even turned on because he won't take the time to touch me. It didn't used to be this way at all.
    kayaiden8907

Comment by kayaiden8907 (original poster) at 5:58 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I know that from time to time I find myself being guilty of being a "lazy lover" and luckily hub is patient and doesn't throw fits about it.  After thinking about it for a little bit I would sit down and have a serious talk with him about how YOU have needs also and he needs to be a man and take care of them.  And babes, if he isn't willing to, PLENTY of men are.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 6:00 AM on Apr. 8, 2011