Any ideas for a present for my daughter(PIOG)

I still have no clue what to get my daughter for Christmas.She is 12.I dont have alot of money and can only get her one maybe 2 things.I know that she is already getting high school misical stuff from her family.She does not like hannah montana and I am stumped!!!!Any ideas????

tomsbrandi

Asked by tomsbrandi at 5:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• Is she into Taylor Swift? My daughters 8 and 11 yrs old and they love Taylor Swift. I saw in Walmart a Taylor Swift Doll for $14.99 and it plays parts of her songs. Every doll has a different tune. Maybe she will like that? Depending on where you live, Walmart had Barbie like dolls that were beautiful and their original price was about $30.00 and they marked them down to $5.00. Also they're into webkins. Let me know if you need more help. Have a great holiday and God Bless.
    jossieg34

Answer by jossieg34 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Thank you!Yes she does...that is a good idea.You have a wonderful holiday and God Bless too!
    tomsbrandi

Answer by tomsbrandi at 8:05 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Have her make a list of some things she would like. That works for me. grannywilson
    grannywilson

Answer by grannywilson at 1:12 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I am getting this for my niece.. as I know everyone else is getting her HSM stuff. lol Arbonne FYI products. Like Bath and Body but much safer. Botanically based products. Which is great for her she has excema. http://www.arbonne.com/products/holiday/fyi/productsSTM.asp?i=sweet_setspecial It is on sale with www.passion4more.myarbonne.com (just email there) and instead of $70 you get the whole set for $42 or less, just need to tell in the email. I am getting my daughter this set. http://www.arbonne.com/products/fyi/body/set.asp it is $54 reg I get the discount as I signed up for $29 to get the discount. Sort of like Sam's Club or BJs or Costco type thing. Just order what I need when I want and get a great discount. Anyone can sign up on that second page I gave www.passion4more.myarbonne.com Good luck!
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 4:49 PM on Dec. 1, 2008