A Hickey adult content

So, yesterday at McDonalds I saw this woman probably about in her late 20s with a hickey on her neck! I've never understood the point of hickies. So, you want everyone to know you had some kind of sexual interaction with another person ? lol and that that person obviously spent a lot of time on your neck instead of other places? LOL

I'm really just wanting opinions to be honest. I guess this is more of sharing opinionsabout hickies  & maybe helping someone else look at it differently.  If that makes any sense ? Like do people not realize what kind of impression that leaves on your boss or other important ppl that you need to please ? 

loudnproud87

Asked by loudnproud87 at 6:08 AM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• A co-worker of mine got fired for always coming in with huge hickeys. He was warned if it happened again, they would let him go. Sure enough, next day he was gone. I would have done the same thing.
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• A hickey is a trailer park barcode.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 6:19 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• The neck can be a very erogenous place. But to answer your question, no there isn't a point to making a hickey.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:10 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• The neck is very sensitive and the giving and recieving of a neck hickie is very sensual and arousing. Me? Not in many many years, but I totally understand it. :)
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 6:14 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• My last hickeys were in high school and when I think about it I cringe. I find them trashy and regret letting anyone see that.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 6:40 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• lol thanks for your replies. I reworded my question though. I'm horrible at wording things, lol
    loudnproud87

Comment by loudnproud87 (original poster) at 6:19 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I don't care if someone else walks around sporting a hickey.  And lets stop to think here, they could quite possibly have not mean't to leave one to start with.  I've been given and gave them on accident.  And during those times that I've had them, I've not given a crap what someone else thought.  I laugh about them, bask in the memory of what was an awesome night, and move on.  Purposely giving hickies, both my husband and myself think we would look ridiculous running around with our necks covered in hickies.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 6:35 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I have always thought visible hickeys were trashy. I would scold anyone who attempted to give me one. Yes, the neck is an erogenous zone, but it can be stimulated without leaving a mark. I feel if someone leaves a mark on some one else, they have security issues and need to remind the world that the individual is taken.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:40 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• My husband likes hickeys. So to make him happy I let him give me hickeys. Fortunately I don't care what other people think. Life is too short for that.
    downsznmomof4

Answer by downsznmomof4 at 7:11 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Thanks for your replies everyone! I do have to say not caring what the person down the street thinks is completely different than not carying what your boss or someone interviewing you thinks.
    loudnproud87

Comment by loudnproud87 (original poster) at 7:42 AM on Apr. 8, 2011